Finals are almost here, and you need a break. As the end of the school year approaches, you deserve to unwind over the weekend. Thankfully, Backcountry Pizza has exactly what you need. We may not be doctors, but we know senioritis and student stress when we see it. Our cure? Pizza and beer! If you’re just looking for things to do in Boulder, or if you specifically want the best pizza in Boulder, then we’ve got the perfect place for you.
Pizza In Boulder
Let’s start by talking about that pizza. Now, we know you have plenty of opportunities to order pizza in college. Every town has all of the usual chain restaurants that can send you a pizza while you study in your dorm. Don’t you want the real deal, though? This weekend, go for the best pizza in Boulder. With specialty pizzas and build-your-own options, Backcountry has the most delicious choices. We hand-craft our pizzas with the freshest ingredients. Fortunately for you, if you want pizza in Boulder, and you also want some beer to go with it, we have 68 taps and over 300 bottles for you to enjoy!
When you’re looking for things to do in Boulder, you want to go places that will help you relax, not places that will make you more uptight. College students have enough stress as it is. You should relax during your weekends. That’s why we’ve set up a relaxed, casual atmosphere for those who want premium pizza in Boulder. Come watch a game with us, or just hang out with your friends over some beers.
Speaking of beers, we’ve got lots of great options. We’ve also got plenty of ways for you to save money on your beers over the weekend:
- Start your weekend early with our Thirsty Thursday Student Deal – enjoy a small cheese pizza (toppings add’l) and two $5 beers for only $15!
- Continue your weekend on Friday with Happy Hour from 3 to 6 pm.
- Friday is also Firkin Friday, when you can get Firkin Pours for $3.50 each.
- Saturday is Bottle Day. You can get 15% off bottles from our cellar.
- If you prefer mimosas instead, we have those too. On Saturday and Sunday, get $10 Bottomless Mimosas with a $9 food order during brunch.
- Fight off your Sunday blues with our Burger & Beer special – just $10 for a burger (toppings/sides add’l) and 16oz Core Beer! (Sundays from 2pm-close).
Things To Do In Boulder
Need things to do in Boulder? Then come and join us this weekend at Backcountry Pizza. We’ve got some of the best pizza in Boulder, but we’ve got plenty of other options too. There’s something for everybody here.